- Summer school: 24th June - 27th June 2019
- Deadline for submissions: 29th March 2019
- Successful notification: 10th April 2019
To ensure that participants are equipped to apply this work to practical solutions, the course will be delivered through traditional lectures and tutorials on set exercises supervised by leading experts in the field.
|Monday 24th June||Statistical Signal Processing|
|Tuesday 25th June||Sensing and Tracking|
|Wednesday 26th June||Machine Learning|
|Thursday 27th June||Source Separation and Beam forming|
The objectives of the Summer School are to:
- Fill a gap in knowledge for signal processing engineering research students and industrial practitioners.
- Facilitate the process of taking new theoretical developments into practical engineering applications.
- Create a focal point for research in Signal Processing for Defence
- Stimulate new collaborations in this field.
There will also be ample opportunity to network at the UDRC Summer School social events. This year the Summer School Dinner will take place at the Bridge Inn restaurant, transport will be provided. We will also welcome you to a whisky tasting evening where you can sample and learn more about the Scottish national drink.
If you choose to stay on campus there will be a limited amount of rooms available to book. Successful candidates will recieve more information on how to reserve a room in due course.
Large study bedrooms will cost £60 per night and will include a contimental breakfast. Located in one of the newest halls of residence, the rooms are serviced daily and will have an en-suite shower and toilet. The accommodation is configured into flats of 5 rooms and internet access is available. The rooms do not have TVs, clock radios or hairdryers and there is no access to a kitchen facility, however there is tea/coffee making facilities and access to a (non-exclusive) common room.
If you have an enquiry regarding the UDRC Summer School please contact email@example.com