Dstl is looking for proposals for 5 PhDs in the following areas of interest:
- Discovery for functional materials
- Telexistence (‘remote reality’)
- Creation and/or manipulation of technological plasmas in air
- Developed neo-cortical models for machine learning
- Evolution in complex adaptive systems
The UK-France joint PhD programme aims to develop research in key areas of mutual interest to France and the UK.
This PhD programme is jointly managed by the French MOD’s Defence Innovation Agency (AID) and Dstl.